- Through this Plugin, you can blend objects to create and distribute shapes evenly between multiple objects in Sketch.
- Note: you should use SAME SHAPES to do the blend trick.
- You can try to blend their Radius, Fill, Border, Opacity, Rotate, Size, Position
- Same as Rectangles, but can not blend their Radius.
Vectors (irregular shape)
- You should copy the original shape. Change the copied shape's Fill, Border, Opacity, Rotate, Size or Position. Then apply the blend tool on them.
- Notice: In this version, you cannot change the copied shape's anchor points. ;)
- If you want to create a guideline for Headers, it could be useful. You can blend their Font size, Position, Character Spacing, Line Height and Text Color.
- Create shapes and put them in the right order since it will start from the bottom of the selected layers.
- Select shapes(more than 2) that you want to blend.
- Then you will see a input box. Type the number of steps you want between those shapes.
- Then you get it!
- Create blending color blocks
- Quickly blend shapes(for rectangles)
- Multiple color blocks
- Irregular Lines
- Create a colorful alphabet!
- Quickly create headers' guideline.