Artboard Tricks 一键整理&排列画板
兼容 50+ v1.11.2
- 下载并解压 Artboard Tricks.zip
- 双击 Artboard Tricks.sketchplugin 完成安装
Rearrange Artboards Into Grid
- Automatically rearranges your artboards into rows containing an arbitrary number of columns. This is useful for organizing your artboards into distinct "flows", where each row corresponds to a flow.
- Rows are 400px apart and columns are 100px apart by default (configurable per page).
- The command also re-orders the list of artboards in the sidenav according to its position.
- Note that the arrangement is based on the current position of each artboard.
Prefix Artboard Names With Numbers
- Prefixes each artboard in your page with a number such as 102, 300, 517, etc. based on X and Y position. This is designed to be used with the "Rearrange Artboards Into Grid" command. The first digit is the row, the second 2 digits are the column, like so:
Select Artboards Containing Selection
- Selects the artboard(s) that contain your selection. Useful if you want to select multiple artboards quickly (click and drag to select a bunch of layers, then run this script to select the container artboards).